Take a Class
The Central MN American Red Cross strives to provide people with the skills and confidence to act in an emergency at home, in school and in the workplace. For scheduling flexibility, Red Cross training courses are offered in Web-based and traditional classroom settings.
- Browse our course listing below to learn about and find a class that best meets your needs.
- After choosing a class, use our new Online Registration System to search for your desired class, and find a location and time that's convenient for you.
- Ensure you read our Class Registration Policies and Important Registration Information.
Flexible Registration Options - It's Your Choice!
For individuals, or those businesses that have fewer than 6 employees who need training, we have classes available during the daytime, evenings and weekends at community training facilities.
- Instructor and video-led learning
- Hands-on practice throughout class
- Specialty courses available
The Central MN American Red Cross offers self-paced courses, such as Bloodborne Pathogens, online for learner convenience.
We also offer a combination of web-based and classroom training (Blended Learning) as a convenient way for students to learn First Aid, CPR and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Additional Blended Learning training options exist for the Professional Rescuer and Oxygen Administration courses.
Registration Information: To register for all Blended Learning courses or for more information, please contact the chapter at 320-251-7641
- The first portion of the Blended Learning training is accessed online at the student’s convenience
- The second part of the Blended Learning training is followed by an instructor-led skills practice and assessment in a classroom setting
A Red Cross instructor comes to your facility and trains your employees at a time that works for you – daytime, evenings or weekends. A minimum of 6 participants is required. Our instructor will bring all needed program materials to provide on-site training.